Yeah, it’s coming up quite quickly right? Did you finish your shopping yet, ’cause I haven’t. I’m going to try to completely finish everything today so that I can spend all Sunday wrapping gifts and baking cookies. But I thought I’d help you find some really nice gift over $150. Well, they are at least ones I would love to receive a boyfriend. If I had one….
1) The one thing every beauty girl needs: Makeup Brush set. I know I showed a set previously in my wish list, but the Sephora Collection: Alexis Bitter Liquid Gold Beauty Brush Set & Stand ($175.00) is just luxury!
2) For the Book Nerd – The Lumio Book Lamp by Max Gunawan ($190.00) looks like a hardcover book, but when open, transforms into a lighted open book.
3) Jewelry – These Diamond Stud Earring from Macy’s are a classic gift that can be worn all year around. And what girl doesn’t like diamond earrings. Even better, it is already set in a little red bow and topped with a bow!
4) Coco Mademoiselle Twist & Spray Travel Set – This is probably a must have for any Chanel obsessed girl. A limited edition set in the classic Chanel packaging.
5) Rebecca Minkoff Bag – My first luxury bag is the Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. ($195.00, but currently $145!) in Soft Grey. I saved for months for this bag after seeing it on some celebrity two years ago. I still have it and I typically only use it when I am traveling or heading out to a party. It’s one of those fashion items that will never go out of style and when I get older I can pass it on to my own child.